Friday 22 February 2013

Waiting

I have to apologize for the delay in posting today. I was surprised today to hear from a very good friend of mine who is very lucky to be living the dream I lived about two years ago.

I can't actually believe it was two years ago that I was living in Edinburgh. Two years ago that this whole journey started.

The unfortunate part of journeys like mine - and I'm sure I'm not alone in this-  is while you can do many things to help yourself along, there are certain parts you have no control over. That's the part I find myself in right now. It's hard to think of something to say really when you're wanting to write about wild planned adventures and a great new start when you have no idea if that start is even coming.

So I, better yet we, wait.

I would like to say that this post will be filled with tips on how to keep your spirits up while you're waiting. And I would like to say that I can also give you tips on not being so anxious when you're waiting for things while you travel. But the truth is I'm rubbish at both. The most I can hope for is that anyone who reads this will feel a little bit better about the fact that they're in the same boat. At least you're not alone.

That all being said, I think that I've been throwing myself into work and nothing else for a bit too long. Since I would like to be able to post some tips on how to keep from turning into a giant ball of stress during times like these, I've decided to discover some myself. Over the next few weeks I'll be working on memory keeping projects and hopefully getting a few travel books under my belt that I can share with you all. Maybe together, we can all find a way to deal with waiting.

Happy Friday lovelies!

T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment